Saturday, June 03, 2006

Horizons Facilitator Training 2006















I attended Horizons guide training this past week. Horizon's is a leadership development program for the Sigma Chi fraternity. During this week I was able to experience much of what the undergraduates will when they attend as well as learned how to facilitate a small group at Horizons so that the undergraduates are able to gain the most possible from their time on the mountain. It was a really great time to re-examine what is important to me as well as learn more about how others perceive me. With these two pieces of information I will be able to be more successful in all facets of my life. It's astounding to me how much Sigma Chi has given me in my life. I can't wait to get back up to Snowbird next year and work with a group of undergraduates.

No comments: