Monday, April 17, 2006

Where has Erik been?

It's been awhile since I've created some postings here and I apologize for the lack of updates. It seems I've just gotten busy with life and haven't made the time to update the page. After Christmas I spent a bunch of time traveling for work and educating our internal folks about a new product which we were launching that I'm working on called Global Instant Capacity (GiCAP). We were able to successfully launch GiCAP on 3/20 and we'll start shipping it on 6/1. It allows for folks to utilize there server resources more efficiently thus reducing costs without affecting the performance of the machines. In any case I really enjoyed taking the time to educate people about what we have been working on in the product development labs. There is something about being part of creating something that helps people that's really exciting for me. So in short that is where my time has gone and why you haven't heard from me.

No comments: